for me to do Name That Tune!!!!
Anyway, I just want to say that there are a few songs in there that have done a few times. I'll give credit if you get the correct artist that I used or if you get (who I think may be) the original artist.
I did 28 for how many years old I am. Tell Shrike to stop by if y'all get stumped. Anyone talk to Gayla?
Let's see if we can get some more guesses on these, guys
3. "I wanna be in love together, somewhere just you and me, oh" This was around in the mid-90s and it was by a group of three girls
6. "Don't ask me why you couldn't see it and why it'd take me years, to figure it out" OK, no one is going to get this, except maybe Stacey, but it is from Degrassi
9. "She lays her head, upon my weary shoulder" This is an old 80s song
13. "It's the perfect timin', you see all the men shinin', Get up off them God damn diamonds! huh!" It is a rap song and it features a few people including Busta. No it is not touch it. It is from several years ago.
14. "I was just a boy and not a man, falling deep in love was not the plan" This is from a guy who has two initials as his name and used to be in a group.
17. "And he don't have to have money, his love is just like honey" A pretty current song. The artist just broke up with her boyfriend
21. "You might think, I am much to young to understand. Don't be fooled" This is an old song but it was sung by a girl on American Juniors, I think, or star search.
25. "A picture perfect painting, that's what our love is. And yes, I need you so, and now I know" Come on. Y'all have to know this. The people that sing this song also sang "Secret Lovers".
Let's see if these hints can help!
1. "You inspire me to be better, challenge me for the better" amani87
Destiny's Child - Cater to You and shellabelle81
2. "Lovely as a ray of sun, touches me when the morning comes" thegirliscrazy
For the Love of You - The Isleys, although this version was Hill St. Soul.
4. "And I can't believe you're hurting me, I met your girl, what a difference"" shellabelle81
Keyshia Cole - Love
5. "I know 12 ways to make your love come down. And the secret places on you will be found" thegirliscrazy
R. Kelly - The Greatest Sex
7. "Every sky would be blue, as long as you're loving me, baby" dreamer153
If this World Were Mine - this was the John Legend version, but I love the Luther/Cheryl Lynn version and the Tyrese/Coko version. I never heard the Marvin Gaye one, though. AND thegirliscrazy
8. "There is a living promise land, even over fields of sand" amani87
Gavin DeGraw - Chariot
10. "I fell in love with you before the second show"" stickykeys633
Ruben Studdard - Superstar, his AI version - Giving you credit, Stacey, even though you say this song is only done by Luther Vandross!
11. "Forget about the worries on your mind, you can leave them all behind"" leila82
Yay! DeBarge = Rhythm of the Night
12. "If you really love me, then why are you leaving me" dreamer153
KCi and JoJo - Crazy
15. "And girl I...wanna be da poppa...you can be da mom...oh oh" amani87
Sean Paul - Temperature and shellabelle81
16. "You know I'd fight for you but how can I fight for someone who isn't even there" amani87
O-town - All or Nothing
18. "Some say the ex make the sex spec-tacular, make me lick ya from your neck to your back"" cerebralshrike
BIG feat. R. Kelly - Fuckin' You Tonight
19. "And though I treated you like a child, I'm gonna miss you for the rest of your life" unwindingdreams
Mike and the Mechanics - All I Need is a Miracle. Brynne, if you didn't get this, I didn't think anyone else would!
20. "You ain't seen the best of me yet, give me time, I'll make you forget the rest" unwindingdreams
Irene Cara - Fame
22. "Lovers, keep on lovin'. Believers, keep on believing" unwindingdreams
Stevie Wonder - Higher Ground and dreamer153
23."You go hide and I will seek, let me be the one to make you weak" shellabelle81
Subway & a 12 y/o 702 - This Little Game we Play
24."Hear voices I don't want to understand. Car keys are jingling in my hand" amani87
Amerie - 1 Thing and shellabelle81
26. "Yo, I'm internationally known on the microphone. I got it all, but I really need a wife at home"" amani87
Puffy feat. Usher - I Need a Girl
27. "My first love. You're every breath that I take, you're every step I make" stickykeys633
Lionel Richie and Diana Ross - Endless Love - Gave you credit again for choosing the Mariah/Luther version. It is still the same song.
28."Every time I close my eyes, I wake up feeling so horny"" amani87
Jodeci - Freakin' You
Current Location: at the puter
Current Mood: happy
Current Music: Bridge over Troubled Water S&G